Finally an opportunity for parents, siblings, foster families, teachers, chaperones and friends to participate in an accessible activity with a loved one(s) living with special needs.
- Teams of 3 to 5 participants with 2 chaperones (as needed and at your discretion. The chaperone can be a parent, brother, sister, friend or other);
- A minimum of one person per team, living with a disability, autism spectrum disorder, permanent mental health disorder or functional limitation;
- Parents, siblings, friends, educators and others complete the team;
- Untimed race;
- Choice of disciplines and distances at the discretion of the team;
- Two participants from the same team may compete in the same sport;
- Recognition for all (medal, snack and souvenir).
Each registered team will receive 5 bibs for the participants and 2 additional bibs are also available for the accompanying persons. These will allow them to be with the participants in the transition zone or on the course. There is no podium for the Social Integration Challenge. All participants will receive a participation medal.
Your registration includes:
- Participation in the race, race number, refreshments and coaching;
- A souvenir gift;
- Medals for the first three in each category;
- Access to an exceptional rate for lodging at the Château Laurier Québec during the event.